Find out the requirements, expenses, and where to apply for a Nepal visa from Bangladesh. Nepal is a South Asian nation with a population of over 30 million and a land area of about 147,181 square kilometers. The main urban area in Nepal is Kathmandu, which serves as its capital. Nepal has a wide variety of tourism locations as a result of sharing borders with China and India in the region.
Numerous sorts of visas are used legitimately by thousands of Bengali nationals to visit Nepal each year. Nepal is a land of festivals, with celebrations taking place in different regions of the country at various times throughout the year. For travel to Nepal, inhabitants of Bangladesh can obtain a number of different types of visas.
Before processing a visa application, it is critical to have the information asked. What kind of visa is available, how much it will cost, and how long it will be valid are all listed below. Make sure you are aware of and comprehend each and every one of the guiding concepts for the approach. So let’s learn everything there is to know about the Bangladeshi visa for Nepal.
Types of Nepal Visa from Bangladesh
For travel from Bangladesh to Nepal, there are four different types of visas. However, if you choose one of these based on your needs, you can finish the journey. So let’s learn more about these 4 types of visas before requesting one for Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa
- Nepal Work Visa
- Nepal Study Visa
- Nepal Business Visa
Nepal Tourist Visa: The most popular type of visa for visitors from Bangladesh is the tourist visa. This choice is frequently used by those who merely need a visa to go from Bangladesh to Nepal.
Nepal Work Visa: Many people make yearly trips from Bangladesh to Nepal for various business interests. But you need to apply for a Nepal Work Visa if you also wish to go there for employment. You cannot obtain work authorization in Nepal without it.
Nepal Study Visa: In Nepal, there is a Study Visa available for persons who are students. Students go to Nepal each year to pursue higher education. And for this reason, the Nepal study visa program has begun. by compiling a list of students who can study Nepal effortlessly.
Nepal Business Visa: You can tell for whom the Business Visa is intended by its name. The destitute should absolutely apply for a Nepal business visa. those who visit Nepal frequently for inescapable reasons.
What Documents are required to get a Nepal Visa from Bangladesh?
Before applying for a Nepal visa from Bangladesh, you must be aware of the necessary documents. Mainly because most applicants are unsure of this. To make this relationship clearer to you, the specifics are provided below. You may learn practically everything you need to know about documents thanks to this. Holidays Story Ltd. help you prepare all documents and finally got visa.
- Expired Passport: It is best to have a passport that is still valid at least 30 days after it is supposed to expire. Additionally, the passport book should have at least two blank or unused pages.
- Visa Application Form: must have a completed, date-signed visa application form.
- Photo Specification:Must be 35mm x 45mm in size. You should take those photos within six months.
- Health Assessment: You are need to obtain a statement from a reputable medical facility in Nepal as part of your health examination. Regardless of whether the coroner has had a vaccination, a copy must be sent with the application.
- Birth Registration Letter: birth registration letter must be in original form.
- Police Clearance: a certified copy in original form from the police.
- Accommodation Details:You must provide the specifics of the lodging after you are certain of your destination.
- Identity Documents: In Bangladesh, it is crucial to possess both the original and a photocopy of the voter identification card.
How to Apply for a Nepal Visa from Bangladesh?
- Step 1: Visa Selection – You must initially choose a visa; i.e., the visa you will use to enter Nepal must be your first option.
- Step 2: Provide all necessary information – The Nepal visa application form must be submitted with all required documentation. Always present all court records.
- Step 3: Start your Nepal visa application –Online is where you may begin the proper visa application for Nepal. You must download the visa application form before you may apply for a visa online. Additionally, the downloaded form needs to be filled out completely and accurately.
- Step 4: Record your interview – Make careful you accurately note the visa interview that applies to you for Nepal. Join the interview by going to the visa office.
- Step 5: Make Payment – You must appropriately pay the required fee for the visa for which you are submitting an application. Don’t forget to request a receipt for the payment as well. Because you never know when you might need this receipt.
- Step 6: Collect Nepal Visa Passport –At the conclusion, collect the passport. The precise date of your flight to Nepal should be known.
Important FAQ about Nepal Visa from Bangladesh
How long is the processing time for Nepal Visa from Bangladesh?
It takes 10 to 15 working days to process a visa for Nepal. If you don’t acquire the visa you seek, you can contact the relevant official.
Can I travel from Bangladesh to Nepal now?
For those having the necessary immunizations, Nepal’s state of emergency is still in effect until May 19, 2020. You can pass a test to cooperate with the authorities if you contract the coronavirus in Nepal. Additionally, it is advised by British authorities.
Can I apply for a Nepalese visa online?
Within 15 days of your arrival in Nepal, you can apply online for a 15-day tourist visit visa with internet access. Along with a nominal cost, the Tourist Visit Visa application must also include a digital copy of your passport photo.
Can the citizens of Bangladesh go and work in Nepal?
To work in Nepal, a citizen of Bangladesh must be able to secure a work permit from the Department of Labor (D o L). Additionally, non-tourist visas may be issued by the Department of Immigration (D oI M) in exchange for a valid work permit.
How can I get a Labor visa in Nepal?
Job searchers can apply for a reactivation of their resolution employ permit by completing the Employment Authorization Re-Totaling FORM online through the Online Core Labor Portal on the Department of Labor’s website.
Is the Nepal border open now?
In contradiction to the previous March, the Nepalese government asked the Indian government to permanently reopen the Nepalese border in January 2020.