Singapore is a global financial and economic center. It is strategically located at the point where the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea meet. It is a sunny, tropical island where people from Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Eurasian cultures live together. Singapore has great job opportunities and a high standard of living. Its work culture is a unique blend of Asian and Western cultures.
Every year a considerable number of people visit Singapore for Business, education, shopping, tour, and recreation. As Singapore offers e-Visa, it is much easier to obtain a visa for Bangladeshi citizens. If you are also someone who is looking for a perfect guideline on Singapore Tourist Visa for Bangladeshi procedures then hang on. In this article, we will discuss Singapore Tourist e-Visa procedures from Bangladesh.
Types of Singapore Visa from Bangladesh
If you’re from Bangladesh and want to visit Singapore, it’s important to know about the different types of visas you can get. Singapore offers different kinds of visas, such as Tourist visas, Business visas, Work Permit visas, and Student visas.
Social Visit/Tourist Visa:
This kind of visa is for people who want to visit Singapore for tourism, medical care, or to see friends and family. To apply for a social visit visa, a person must have a sponsor in Singapore who is either a Singaporean citizen or a permanent resident. The visitor can stay in Singapore for up to 30 days, and that time can be extended for another 30 days.
A Business Visa is needed for people who want to go to Singapore for business purposes. You can use the visa to go to conferences, meetings, and other business-related events. For the visa application, you must have a letter of invitation from a company in Singapore. The visitor can stay in Singapore for up to 30 days, and that time can be extended for another 30 days.
Employment/Work Permit Visa:
This visa is for people who have been offered a job by a company in Singapore. The Employment Visa has different types, such as Employment Pass, S Pass, and Work Permit, which depend on the applicant’s skills and salary. The Employment Visa lets the holder stay and work in Singapore for a certain amount of time, which can be between one and two years.
People who want to study in educational institutions in Singapore need this visa. The Singaporean educational institution must send in the application for the visa. The student can stay in Singapore for the length of their course thanks to the visa.
Documents Required for Singapore Visa
Singapore is a popular place to visit, especially for people from Bangladesh. If you are a citizen of Bangladesh and want to go to Singapore, you need to apply for a visa. In this part of the blog, we’ll explain in detail what you need to get a Singapore visa from Bangladesh.
- Valid passport: As with any international trip, the first thing you need to get a Singapore visa is a valid passport. Your passport must have at least six months left on it from the date you arrive in Singapore. If your passport is about to expire, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa.
- Completed visa application form: You will need to fill out and send the visa application form. You must fill out the whole form and sign it. The form can be found online and downloaded as a PDF file. You will need to fill out all of the required fields correctly.
- Letter of Introduction (LOI): A local contact in Singapore must also give you a Letter of Introduction (LOI). The letter of intent (LOI) must come from a Singaporean citizen, a permanent resident, or a company that is registered in Singapore. This letter will be your promise that you will follow Singapore’s immigration laws while you are there. The LOI must have your name, passport information, the reason for your trip, and the dates of your trip.
- Recent Passport Size Photo: You will also need to give a recent photo of the size of a passport. The photo must have been taken within the last three months and meet certain requirements. The background of the photo must be white, and you shouldn’t be wearing a hat or sunglasses. It has to be good quality and the size of a passport.
- Financial Proof Documents: To show that you have enough financial stability to travel to Singapore, you will need to bring a bank statement and an original copy of the bank’s certificate of solvency. The bank statement should consist of your 6 months bank transaction details. In this case, your bank statement can be for a personal account or a salary account.
- Cover Letter: A cover letter consisting of the applicant’s personal information, the reason for the visit, how long it will last, and who will pay for the whole trip needs to be processed. Applicant must also include the place to stay. The letter should include whether the trip to Singapore is for a short stay, for business, or for medical treatment. The cover letter needs to be sent to the Singapore Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Proof of Profession: To get a Singapore visa, you need to show proof of what you do for a living. Consequently,
- If you have a job, you will need to bring your “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) and your “Visiting Card.” The official authority must sign the “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) on the office pad, and your name and passport number must be on the NOC. Here is a copy of a sample No Objection Certificate.
- If you own a business, you will need to bring a copy of your business license and a business card with your name written clearly.
- For a proprietorship (sole proprietorship) trade license, you must submit a copy of a memorandum with your name on it. For a limited company, you must submit a trade license with your name on it and a copy of a memorandum.
- If you are a doctor, you need to put BMDC (Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council) Certificate or No Objection Certificate and Visiting Card on your hospital pad.
- If you are a lawyer, you must show a Bar Council Certificate or a No Objection Certificate, along with your name and passport number, and a visiting card on your chamber pad.
- If you are a student, you will need to provide a No Objection Certificate (along with your name and passport number) or a copy of your valid ID card on your school, college, or university pad.
- Airline Ticket Itinerary: A reserved itinerary for the applicant’s airline ticket based on the trip’s start and end times.
- Hotel Reservation: A confirmed plan for where the applicant will stay. He or she needs to list the hotel or resort based on the trip’s plan.
- Resident Proof of Host: A person who lives in the host country must show proof of residency. If he or she lives with a work visa, he or she must also send in a copy of that.
- Invitee’s Photo ID Card and Utility Copy: A legal or original document showing that the invitee lives in the intended country. His or her utility bill, phone number, and tenancy agreement need to be sent in as well. All of his or her documents need to be signed by an authenticator.
Singapore e-Visa Fee for Bangladeshi Individuals
|Visa Type||With LOI (+ 15% tax)||WIthout LOI (+ 15% tax)|
|Tourist||3400 bdt||4400 bdt|
|Business||3400 bdt||4400 bdt|
|Family||3400 bdt||4400 bdt|
How to Apply for Singapore Tourist E-visa from Bangladesh?
With proper direction, it is not hard at all to apply for Singapore E-visa. Any Bangladeshi with proper documentation can apply for Singapore E-visa. If you do not make any mistakes, it is expected that you will get your visa.
Here are a few simple steps that you can follow to apply for your visa to Singapore from Bangladesh:
Step 1: Visit the official website for Singapore e-Visa applications
The first thing you need to do to get an e-Visa for Singapore is to go to the official website for e-Visa applications. You can get all the information you need to apply for a visa and be guided through the process on the website.
Step 2: Fill out the application form with accurate information
The second step is to fill out the application with accurate information. Make sure that all the information you give is correct because any mistakes could cause your visa application to be turned down.
Step 3: Upload any required documents
The third step is to upload each and every necessary documents, such as your passport, a photo of your passport, and a copy of your travel plans. It’s important to make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date you enter Singapore.
Step 4: Pay the visa fee
The fourth step is to use a credit or debit card to pay the visa fee. The price of the e-Visa depends on what kind of visa you want and how long you plan to stay in Singapore.
Step 5: Wait for your visa to be processed
The fifth step is to wait until your visa is ready. The time it takes to process your e-Visa can vary, but it usually takes up to three business days. When your visa is approved, you’ll get an email.
Step 6: Receive your e-Visa via email
The final step is getting your e-Visa by email. You’ll need to print out a copy of your e-Visa and bring it with you when you travel to Singapore.
Benefits of a Singapore e-Visa:
There are many good reasons to try to get a Singapore e-Visa, such as
Convenience: You don’t have to go to a Singaporean embassy or consulate to apply for an e-Visa. The whole process can be done online.
Fast processing times: Most e-Visa applications are processed within three business days, which is much faster than traditional visa applications.
Cost-effective: An e-Visa is usually cheaper than a traditional visa application because there are no fees for going to an embassy or consulate in person.
Easy to get: The process for getting an e-Visa is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Also, the online application form is available in more than one language, so people from all over the world can use it.
Multiple entry options: Depending on the type of e-Visa you apply for, you may be able to enter Singapore more than once. This is especially helpful if you plan to go back and forth between Singapore and other countries.
Trusted Agency for Singapore Tourist visa for Bangladeshi
Here at holidays Story Limited, we try our best to help our customers with the maximum quality service. Our experienced and skilled employees are always there for all kinds of visa help. We are committed to delivering your expected Singapore tourist visa within 5-10 working days.
For all kinds of Singapore E-visa processing, you can contact us to get the best deal and discount with maximum benefits.
Our Contact Details:
Sarker Market, 24/4 Bashundhara Residential Area Road,
Cell: +880 1974411102-03, +880 1974411106-08
Holidays Story Ltd will help you with all the necessary information and guideline about Singapore tourist visa. Thank you for reading this article till the end. Stay with Holidays Story for the best offers and deals.