Dubai, also known as “the city of dreams,” is one of the most visited places in the world. Millions of people from all over the world visit Dubai every year to see its beautiful architecture, high-end shopping, beautiful beaches, and lively culture. Many of these travelers are Bangladeshis who have come to Dubai for leisure, business, or the job market.
If you are a citizen of Bangladesh and want to visit Dubai, keep reading this article. In this article will disclose the proper guide which you should follow to get Dubai visit visa for Bangladeshi.
Types of Visit Visas to Dubai
Dubai has different kinds of visit visas to meet the needs of its many visitors. You can apply for any of the following types of visit visas, depending on why and how long you want to stay:
14-Day Visit Visa:
This visa is for tourists who only want to spend a short time in Dubai. It lets people stay in Dubai for up to 14 days after entering the country.
30-Day Visit Visa:
This visa is ideal for those who wish to stay in Dubai for a longer period of time. It lets people stay in Dubai for up to 30 days after entering the country.
Visit Visa for 90 Days:
This visa is good for people who want to stay in Dubai for a long time. It lets people stay in Dubai for up to 90 days after entering the country.
This visa is good for people who travel a lot and need to go to Dubai more than once during a certain time period. It lets people enter and leave Dubai more than once during the time that the visa is valid.
Documents Required for Dubai Visit Visa
Dubai is a popular place to visit, especially for people from Bangladesh. If you are a citizen of Bangladesh and want to go to Dubai, you need to apply for a visa. In this part of the blog, we’ll explain in detail what you need to get a Dubai visa from Bangladesh.
- Valid passport: As with any international trip, the first thing you need to get a Dubai visa is a valid passport. Your passport must have at least six months left on it from the date you arrive in Dubai. If your passport is about to expire, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa.
- Completed visa application form: You will need to fill out and send the visa application form. You must fill out the whole form and sign it. The form can be found online and downloaded as a PDF file. You will need to fill out all of the required fields correctly.
- Recent Passport Size Photo: You will also need to give a recent photo of the size of a passport. The photo must have been taken within the last three months and meet certain requirements. The background of the photo must be white, and you shouldn’t be wearing a hat or sunglasses. It has to be good quality and the size of a passport.
- Financial Proof Documents: To show that you have enough financial stability to travel to Dubai, you will need to bring a bank statement and an original copy of the bank’s certificate of solvency. The bank statement should consist of your 6 months’ bank transaction details. In this case, your bank statement can be for a personal account or a salary account.
- Cover Letter: A cover letter consisting of the applicant’s personal information, the reason for the visit, how long it will last, and who will pay for the whole trip needs to be processed. Applicant must also include the place to stay. The letter should include whether the trip to Dubai is for a short stay, for business, or for medical treatment. The cover letter needs to be sent to the UAE Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Proof of Profession: To get a Dubai visa, you need to show proof of what you do for a living. Consequently,
- If you have a job, you will need to bring your “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) and your “Visiting Card.” The official authority must sign the “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) on the office pad, and your name and passport number must be on the NOC. Here is a copy of a sample No Objection Certificate.
- If you own a business, you will need to bring a copy of your business license and a business card with your name written clearly.
- For a proprietorship (sole proprietorship) trade license, you must submit a copy of a memorandum with your name on it. For a limited company, you must submit a trade license with your name on it and a copy of a memorandum.
- If you are a doctor, you need to put BMDC (Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council) Certificate or No Objection Certificate and Visiting Card on your hospital pad.
- If you are a lawyer, you must show a Bar Council Certificate or a No Objection Certificate, along with your name and passport number, and a visiting card on your chamber pad.
- If you are a student, you will need to provide a No Objection Certificate (along with your name and passport number) or a copy of your valid ID card on your school, college, or university pad.
- Airline Ticket Itinerary: A reserved itinerary for the applicant’s airline ticket based on the trip’s start and end times.
- Hotel Reservation: A confirmed plan for where the applicant will stay. He or she needs to list the hotel or resort based on the trip’s plan.
- Resident Proof of Host: A person who lives in the host country must show proof of residency. If he or she lives with a work visa, he or she must also send in a copy of that.
- Invitee’s Photo ID Card and Utility Copy: A legal or original document showing that the invitee lives in the intended country. His or her utility bill, phone number, and tenancy agreement need to be sent in as well. All of his or her documents need to be signed by an authenticator.
- Covid19 Vaccine Certificate: Applicants will need to submit an authorized Covid 19 Vaccine certificate. The certificate should consist of how many vaccine doses applicants have taken.
Visa Application Process for Dubai Visit Visa
Getting a Dubai visit visa is a simple and straightforward process. To get a visit visa for Dubai, do the following:
- Decide what kind of visit visa you need based on why and how long you will be in Dubai
- Fill out the online visa application form on the Dubai visa website.
- Upload the required documents and pay the visa fee using a valid credit card.
- The time it takes to get a visa is usually between 2 and 8 working days. You can check the status of your application online.
- Once your visa is approved, you can get a copy of it from the Dubai visa website and print it out.
- Carry the visa copy and all the required documents with you when you travel to Dubai.
Dubai Visa Processing Fee from Bangladesh
|Types of Tourist Visas||Visa Fee|
|Single Entry (30 Days)||11500 TK|
|Single Entry (60 Days)||20500 TK|
Best Agency for Dubai Visit Visa Processing
Here at holidays Story Limited, we try our best to help our customers with the maximum quality service. Our experienced and skilled employees are always there for all kinds of visa help. We are committed to delivering your expected Dubai Visit Visa within 5-10 working days.
For any kind of Dubai E-visa processing, you can contact us to get the best deal and discount with maximum benefits.
Our Contact Details:
Sarker Market, 24/4 Bashundhara Residential Area Road,
Cell: +880 1974411102-03, +880 1974411106-08