The UAE government introduced the UAE e-Visa in 2019 to make it easier for foreign visitors to come to the United Arab Emirates for brief tourist stays.
Since it enables tourists to get their travel authorization documents entirely online, the electronic visa system greatly facilitates the entire visa processing procedure.
There are four sorts of UAE e-Visas, and depending on which one is chosen, its bearer may enter the UAE for 96 hours, 30 days, or 90 days. UAE-issued electronic visas are good for two months.
Travelers from the eligible countries can now apply for visas online through this website, and within a maximum of three business days, they will receive a response through email.
You can enter the United Arab Emirates for transit or tourist using the approved UAE e-Visa. With just one document, tourists can visit friends and family who live in the UAE, go sightseeing, or take a holiday!
Additionally, the UAE online visa is valid for just one trip to Dubai or any other city inside the nation. To receive their electronic visas through email in PDF format, travelers should apply online!
Every emirate that makes up the UAE uses the UAE e-Visa as a travel permission, including:
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Quwain
According to the chosen UAE e-Visa type, holders of UAE e-Visas may stay in any desired emirate for up to 30 or 90 days.
- UAE e-Visa types
- Candidates can apply online for their preferred travel authorisation by selecting one of four UAE e-Visa kinds. Options include:
- a 30-day, one-entry e-Visa
- a multiple-entry e-visa for a 30-day stay in the UAE overall
- a single-entry, 90-day e-Visa
- 96-hour transit electronic visa(only for Dubai airport)
- UAE e-Visas are valid for 60 days after being issued.
How can travelers use the UAE e-Visa?
- to take a vacationn
- Discover the nation’s seven emirates, including Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Manage any significant business across the whole UAE
- Attend conferences, gatherings, trade shows, and expos.
- Visit loved ones who live in any emirate of the UAE.
- Take a break when traveling via the UAE to another location.
- Do not forget! UAE e-Visas are only valid for travel-related activities. It is not an authorization to work. Holders of a UAE or Dubai online visa are not permitted to engage in any type of labor activity while visiting the UAE. If not, you could face penalties like fines or deportation.
- It only takes a few minutes to complete the online application. Use a phone, laptop, PC, tablet, or other device with an internet connection to apply from home or from anywhere else.
- Application for an e-visa to the UAE
- Do take note! Every traveler has access to our support staff at every stage of the e-Visa application procedure. Please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email if you have any queries or need more information.
- Next, select the reason for your trip using the left-hand panel. After completing that, click the “Apply Online” option to begin completing the application form.
- All of the information you give on an online form must be accurate in order for you to swiftly receive your electronic visa. Your information, passport information, email address, and any extra supporting papers should be provided.
- Once your payment has registered, pay the UAE e-Visa fees, and then check your mailbox for the special confirmation number you will receive.
- Await the approval of your tourist e-Visa, then print it off and bring it with you when you travel.
- Important! Every visitor entering the UAE, notably Dubai, needs to have a passport that is current and will not expire within six months of the intended arrival date.
- Validity period
- A tourist’s e-visa to Dubai or the UAE is valid for 60 days (two months) starting on the day it is issued. Make sure not to stay too long to avoid paying more.
- Notice, please! Throughout the entirety of your journey, your passport must remain valid.
- Transportation data
- Passengers aboard foreign aircraft flying via the United Arab Emirates are allowed to stay there for 96 hours after obtaining an online transit visa. Transit e-Visa prerequisites:
- There must be more than 8 hours between the two flights.
- The traveler must proceed to a third place of their choosing.
- Each candidate must provide evidence of hotel reservations.
- Only Dubai is permitted as an arrival point; other emirates are not permitted.
- There must be an accompanying visa for the nation the traveler is visiting from Dubai.
- Not applicable to the citizens from:
- All visitors who want to cross the UAE border to go somewhere else may do so without paying an entrance fee as long as their stay isn’t longer than 48 hours. If your stay exceeds 48 hours, you can extend it for an additional 50 AED to 96 hours. For more information inquiry: Holidays Story Ltd.
Continue reading to find out what qualifications applicants must have in order to submit an application for a United Arab Emirates e-Visa.
To receive a good online visa acceptance, all applicants must attach the following papers to their applications:
- a picture of the applicant’s face (that can be easily taken using a phone or a PC camera)
- a photo of the passport’s bio-data page
- For the UAE, a flight reservation confirmation number
- the final page of the applicant’s passport (if applicable)
- a flight ticket
- ID or residential documentation proving the traveler’s address
Do take note! A flight ticket and the flight confirmation code are not necessary if you intend to travel to the UAE on foot.
Documents to attach for underage travelers:
- their image in their face (can be taken with a phone or a PC camera)
- an up-to-date passport photo
- a picture of the kid’s birth record(either in English or Arabic)
If the birth certificate needs to be translated, the translation must be authorized and the document must be attested.
- Before traveling to the UAE or Dubai, you must apply for a visa online at least three business days in advance.
- Every visitor entering the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the anticipated entry date.
- To enter the UAE, every passenger—including children—must have a current e-Visa. Any traveler, regardless of age, must have an electronic visa.
- You can double the validity of your tourist e-Visa for a total of 30 days; you don’t need to leave the country to do so. However, GCC citizens, those with special entrance visas, and those with 96-hour special mission visas are exempt from the extension.
- Travelers who overstay their welcome in the UAE risk fines and/or deportation. You can also be prohibited from returning to the United Arab Emirates. To avoid issues, avoid staying too long.
- A single or multiple entrance permit, an e-Visa to the UAE allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 or 90 days (depending on the selected UAE e-Visa type)
Always double-check the information you enter while applying, as all information submitted in the application form must be error-free.